-

-

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New York City

After our trip to D.C. we headed to New York City. We spent three nights at the Da Vinci hotel and four days exploring the city together. Buses, boats, subways.... we did it all!

New York City skyline.

St. Patrick's Cathedral


Bet you didn't know..... TWO gift shops!! Incredible.

A sanctuary in the midst of chaos.

When you're inside you'd never know you were in the middle of a busy city!



St. John the Divine Cathedral.

Greyline Double-Decker bus tour.

A glimpse of Central Park

Dinner at Lombardi's. Our recommendation for the best pizza in New York!

The highlight of our entire trip: Phantom of the Opera. Absolutely AMAZING!!


Intermission, getting ready for part two!

Time Square at night.

Lane enjoying a little treat at the Hershey store.

Grand Central Station.

Statue of Liberty

Our Island. Very Nice.

World famous New York Cheesecake at Juniors.

"No soup for you!"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your sly comments! You are so funny. I never saw this post, but I loved seeing the fun stuff you did.