-

-

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Houston


This summer we have been living in Houston, Texas! So far it's been a lot of fun. We've made a lot of friends and had a really great time. Here are just a few pictures of some of the things we've done. I've got a lot more that I'll put up soon!

4th of July
Watching fireworks with some friends!

Kyle & Sarah


Chad & Emily


Bridger & Courtney


Mike & Ashlie


Me & my love


Blue Bell Tour
My new favorite is Blue Bell ice cream. It is the best ice cream I've ever had. While our husbands were out working a whole bunch of us wives went to the Blue Bell Factory and took a tour and got free samples. It was a lot of fun!





Girls Night!
A few of our husbands drove out to a city a couple hours away to test it out for the rest of the office and they stayed over night. SO since we were all scared to spend the night along we had a nice dinner together, stayed up late talking and . . .
had a sleepover!!
It was a fun night, despite missing our husbands.

We've been having a great time out here and hopefully I'll get some more pictures posted soon!

No comments: