On our way home, after visiting the Blue Bell Factory, we stopped at this little, unusual place. It was a farm of miniature horses that were taken care of by nuns.
The horses were very small and cute, it was especially fun for the little kids that we had with us.
This article was framed on one of the walls in the barn. I had to sneak a picture of it because it just makes me laugh.
2 comments:
Hey!!! Want to know something funny, I was thinking about you guys this morning and then I here you are! I will write on your fb wall so we can catch up!
Nikki Terry (well not anymore haha)???!! Holy moly girl it has been a long time! I don't think we have talked since like the 6th grade. It's so fun to see you on here, you look so happy! I'm excited to keep in touch =)
Post a Comment